• View as:
  • Sidebar
  • Sort by:
$6,280

AVAILABILITY: In stock

$6,280

Prices (USD) : $6280 USD/MT CIF(France) / Packaging is 225KG/PE DRUM.

 Shipping : “UPS/ DHL (Door Delivery Shipping), Air Cargo (Major Airport Delivery), FCL/ LCL – Sea Cargo (Major Seaport Delivery)”

Payment Terms : “Bank/ Wire Transfer (USD $ 30 charges extra as Inter Bank Charges); Paypal Transfer (8% charges extra on invoice amount as Paypal transaction charges)”

$5,670

AVAILABILITY: In stock

$5,670

Prices (USD) : $2,106 -2,593 USD per MT / MOQ = 10 MT /

SAMPLE (1.7 MT) PRICE = $5,670 USD. PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY TO ANY CITY IN THE WORLD.

 Shipping : “UPS/ DHL (Door Delivery Shipping), Air Cargo (Major Airport Delivery), FCL/ LCL – Sea Cargo (Major Seaport Delivery)”

Payment Terms : “Bank/ Wire Transfer (USD $ 30 charges extra as Inter Bank Charges); Paypal Transfer (8% charges extra on invoice amount as Paypal transaction charges)”

$2,799

AVAILABILITY: In stock

$2,799

Prices (USD) :  MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY (MOQ) 1 Kg of 4 Methyl Compounds (250gm CAS 1448-36-8 / 250gm CAS 96-34-4 / CAS 79-22-1 / CAS 5781-53-3) TOTAL PRICE $ 2799 USD

 Shipping :  Prices include delivery by FedEx to any city in the world.

Payment Terms :  For orders valued at up to $,10,000 USD full payment in advance is required with the order. For orders over $10,000 USD 70% payment is required with the order. Remaining 30% is payable in cash when the product is delivered.

$5,670

AVAILABILITY: In stock

$5,670

Prices (USD) : $3,159 USD per MT / MOQ = 15 MT.

SAMPLE (1.1 MT) PRICE = $5,670 USD. PRICE INCLUDES DELIVERY TO ANY CITY IN THE WORLD.

 Shipping : “UPS/ DHL (Door Delivery Shipping), Air Cargo (Major Airport Delivery), FCL/ LCL – Sea Cargo (Major Seaport Delivery)”

Payment Terms : “Bank/ Wire Transfer (USD $ 30 charges extra as Inter Bank Charges); Paypal Transfer (8% charges extra on invoice amount as Paypal transaction charges)”